Friday, December 18, 2009

friday updates from L.A.

Bonjour, it's Leah. Just wanted to check in before the I officially head off to winter break (which is approximately in 43 minutes).

It has been a good day for Wink. After 2 days of sales, we have sold about 60% of our goods! YEAH US! But it ain't over yet. We plan to SELL OUT. Hopefully we do by January! So if you have not yet purchased our WON-DER-PHULL copy, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

@Beth Kramer: We are sooo glad you love this issue! I too think everyone did an AMAZZZZZING job and credit goes to all the winkees.

On a side note, I just saw the weirdest thing ever. Teachers playing catch-phrase with each other. I often forget that teachers have a life outside their little teacher clusters. This idea really is... foreign.

Well that's it from me. Have a happy Friday! Like the french say, "Dieu merci, c'est vendredi!"

Cuddles, love and warmth,
Leah

P.S. Lindsay, am i forgetting anything?

No comments: